Waukee Arts Festival
July 12 @ 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm| Free
Come celebrate our fifth year of the Waukee Arts Festival, one of the areas fastest-growing and most exciting summer events! Two days of incredible art, great music, and unique food.
– Festival opens at 5pm on Friday, July 12
– Friday night concert by the B2wins 8pm-10pm
– Saturday night concert by The Nadas 8pm-10pm
– 100+ regional artists
– Student Artist Exhibit by Waukee Schools art students
– Unique food truck vendors
– Live music all day Saturday
– Rolling Taps Beer Coe beer garden
– Barn Town Brewing craft beer
– Pancake Breakfast by the Rotary Club of Waukee Saturday morning
– Award ceremony for our two Waukee Art student $1000 scholarships.
New this year:
– Entire festival enclosed so you can enjoy your beverages anywhere in the festival!
– Saturday music located near the beer garden for your improved listening pleasure!
– Artists will all be located at the shaded end of Centennial Park!
– Two featured concerts!